State Wide Warranty - SCAMMED & RAPED

We filed a report on 7/15/12 to repair a AC at our home. After about a week we were asked to find a company as they did not have anyone and the SWINES started ignoring our phone calls, emails and the end result is that the company who came to repair our AC has not been paid yet. The AC happen to stop working again after 2 weeks and the company refuses to service the unit as they have not been paid yet.

This is a mom & pop operation and an absolute scam.

Please avoid doing business with them.

A Barbaric person, who calls herself Paige, answers the phone as Sales, new complaints, and also as a service rep. She is probably sitting at her home in PJ's and making an absolute fool out of all of us.

These people are thieves!!! and illegal entity!!!!

Comments

i'm also from St. Louis.

I paid them 1 year service. Similar thing happened to me, when i called them regarding a AC brokedown in late July 2012, they let me to hire someone by myself. and then they refused to paid me anything. At the end, i realized this is a scam.

regret i didn't check BBB before buying service from them.

They rated "F" by BBB.

i think they might be shutdown now, since if you called in, just music and voice broadcast forever, no real person anymore.

i'm also from St. Louis.

regret i didn't check BBB before buying service from them.

They rated "F" by BBB.

scammednraped

Appreciate your concern, but that is how I feel emotionally raped. I trusted these people and paid for home warranty repairs for 24 months in advance and when I need help they cheat, scam, lie and run

Please refrain from using the word "rape" in regard to a consumer complaint! :(

View more comments